.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Treat yourself to the wishlist items you didn't get!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine was full of yummy food and catching up with family. I got lots of lovely gifts, but I'm sure that like me, there are a few things on your list that you didn't get. Lucky for us, post-holiday sales are even more enticing than pre-holiday sales, because stores are trying to clean house before the New Year.

Now, as some of you may know, I have a weakness for those "flash sale" sites. I'm not really a big shopping fan, but I love to virtually curate my home and wardrobe from a few of these sites. Here are my latest fave's on my post-holiday shopping list:



From Joss and Main,  the chronic home decorators playground:

I've wanted these pillows for my bedroom since last year.



And 4 of these for my antique Duncan Phyfe table.






One of my all-time favorite flash sale sites is Ideeli. They always have a wide variety of apparel and home decor.

I store baking ingredients, rice, and beans in hermetic glass canisters, and I always find myself wishing I had a couple more!

I've been wanting a classic gold watch for about a year now.

How cool are these mugs - and maybe I wouldn't be perpetually drinking cold coffee.

I've also been wanting a green or yellow handbag.

Another old favorite - Rue La La, has some great post-holiday sales

I have a lot of upcoming business trips, and this blouse would be a cute and comfortable way to look professional.
Rue La La also has a good variety of home decor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...