.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shopping : Figleaves Swimwear


Shopping for swimwear. Finding great swimwear. 
It's generally quite the challenge.

I never seem to time it right with the seasons....although these days I've wised up a little and know that if I see something that I like and it fits me, then I buy it there & then - regardless of what season and month it is.

If you spot something perfect in December, don't wait until June to buy it!
I've learned the hard way :)




I very happily discovered some swimwear from Figleaves earlier this year before my summer holidays....I had been aware of their fabulous selection of lingerie for some years but never realised they have a  swimwear range too.

Figleaves is well known for its range of sizes (from an AA to a K cup and 28-56band) and the website is very easy to use, you can shop by brand (of which there are many), colour, size, style, price or occasion.

The website is full of information and also includes a video on how to correctly measure yourself.

Figleaves offer a range of pregnancy & nursing swimwear, plus size swimwear & mastectomy swimwear - their brands include Melissa Odabash, Fantasie and Seafolly.

They offer an online advisor service, a USA website, next day delivery and a simple returns process. You can take advantge of their "personal shopper" service by calling or even instant-messaging them online. They couldn't be easier to buy from.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...