.

Friday, November 30, 2012

House & Home : A Kitchen Project





We are currently working on a plan to update the kitchen in my in-laws' old home....
no work has been done to it for 30+ years.

We are updating it in order to sell it so our budget is fairly small & sensible since it is not going to be "our kitchen". 
We are also trying to keep the project simple in order to get it done as quickly as possible. 

The space is medium sized.

I like the idea of a basic colour - we need add as much light as we can to the space. 
I am thinking of a very light wall colour - but I think a feature like the glass splashbacks above adds colour & a more modern look to the kitchen.

My husband has always loved metro tiles like those shown in the kitchen below....
we had a cream version of them in our last kitchen and would definitely use them again.

Lots of inspiration in the kitchen images that I've featured here....
tomorrow we are off tile-hunting (and hopefully buying!)....
our local Topps Tiles has a fabulous selection so fingers crossed!    










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...