.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Kitchen Love

I cook a lot more in the fall and winter, so I'll be spending a lot more time in the kitchen.  I imagine that in some homes, the kitchen is the most popular room in the house.  Our kitchen is a small galley kitchen, so it's not suitable for hanging out in, but one day I hope to have a kitchen that opens up to the living room.

This kitchen is simple, but white is my favorite cabinet color, and the light is really nice.

2 above via Apartment Therapy

If you are very good at keeping your items tidy, open shelves can be really attractive, and the open backs don't hide the eye-catching backsplash.

via Hus & Hem

Talk about amazing kitchen design, all those windows would make you feel like you're cooking outside year round.

via ?

via Heart Home

via House of Fifty



I like this unique kitchen layout.

via Home Designing

*disclosure: this post brought in partnership with thegoodguyskitchens.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...