.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

What Would Your 20 Seconds Result In?...

I haven't seen the movie We Want A Zoo, but a few weeks ago I saw the trailer whilst I was at the pictures, and the quote below struck me like a bolt of lightning.


What marvellous and magical things we could achieve if we just sometimes gave ourselves the chance and followed our heart (and our gut).

There's so many things I'd like to try if only I had the courage...... so many things that could change my life if only I took a chance.

What might your 20 seconds result in, I wonder?

Have a terrific week everyone.  May you find the courage to do the things you feel you want to do deep down inside you, and as always on a Monday.... 'may your mojo be with you!'

Linda. xox


******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...