.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fearless Fantasy Friday - You Want Storage? I'll Give You Storage....

Okay, I'm a titch late, and I've missed Friday by about  16 minutes or so, so I guess it's actually 'Fearless Fantasy Friday in the wee hours of Saturday morning'.

But, none-the less, here's a photo that might fit the bill of 'fantasy' for many people.

Who doesn't love a good helping of storage!?

I don't think I've ever seen a kitchen with this much storage before.....

Wow!


The contents of my entire kitchen would fit in the benches below the sink - lol!

And, even though it's a massive kitchen (for me), and I don't cook much.... it sort of gives me the urge to chop up a few vegetables or something radical!

Happy weekend everyone! Hope it's a good one. :)

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...