.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are?

I'm not a big lover of the Vampire Diaries, but this song 'Jar Of Hearts' (which, after watching the film clip must be used in the TV series), is my new favourite song.

The singer, Christina Perri, is new to me, but has a voice I really like.

Lovely harmonies at the end too.

What do you think?



Music is so important in any home.... you can read more about my thoughts surrounding that (and why my bottom is similar to Hugh Grants) here!

Have a great weekend everyone!

I hope you get the chance to kick back and enjoy some music you love.

Linda. xox

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...