.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday Mojo - Look What I Ordered On The Weekend! I'm About To Satisfy A Long Held Craving (a little bit)...

I'm looking forward to this week.... a lot.... in fact, crazily!

By the end of the week, or maybe early next week, I'm going to be the proud owner of this canvas print I ordered on the weekend!


I got into a bit of a 're-arranging the furniture frenzy' on the weekend. You know, one of those 'in the zone', intense and deeply satisfying time warps where things get a good shake up, clean out, shuffle, and inspirational up-date!

I cleaned out old crockery and some furniture, bought a hot new rug, some new chairs, a new lamp, various little bits and pieces for the walls (I love putting great cards on my walls), and some new mugs (of all things).

Quite a 'blow out' for me!

And then, I truly fell in love with this tree canvas print when I found the website Simply Canvas on Sunday.



It's called 'In The Depths Of The Forest', and it basically epitomises one of my childhood fantasies... finding the perfect forest to get lost and cocooned in.

Forests (in my dreams), make me feel safe, nurtured and cloaked in mystical goodness. You can find out a bit about why I think that's so here.

But, what it means for me as a grown up, is that my really nutty and heartfelt attraction to trees leads to me including them in my home in any way I can (as long as it looks good - lol).

I can't wait for it to arrive! I now have the perfect blank spot on the wall for it above my antique inlaid writing desk.

I'm SOOOOOO excited.... and I bet my 'mojo' will be good this week!

Happy Monday everyone, and as always on a Monday, may your mojo be with you for the rest of the week!

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...