.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Wonder.

Two things I love to do:
1st - Looking at people and wonder
2nd - Looking at buildings and wonder

What do they have in common?
Both are alive stories.

Everyday I fall in love with this building.

The way the sun light reflects on this façade is admirable.

Even though I've never been to New Orleans, this building reminds me its architecture from the books I used to flick through when I was a kid (and from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, remember?)

Details like the roof crown, the street lamps and the balustrades are the jewellery of the building. (this one here is abandoned, luckily not for long).

Do you wonder about non-living beings?

Related articles
Architectural Fragments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...