.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Art Walls

At this moment I have all my flat art either on the corner waiting to be hanged somewhere or rolled up inside a plastic tubes waiting for the right frame. I miss looking at them.

Dressing up walls is one of my favorite moments on styling a home. Here's a few inspiration pictures I've found online.

I like the clean aesthetics which give that serenity I like to feel in a bedroom.

A collage framed. Interesting, isn't it?

A good solution when we don't hang the frames on the right spot, is to fill the gaps with other things like jewellery.

I've a few photos I shot, though I'm not sure if I'm going to frame them or just glue them on the walls, something I do since I was a kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...