.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The New Boston Shoulder Bag


Yes, this purse is actually made from tractor and bicycle inner tubes that were on their way to a landfill. The entire exterior is waterproof, undeniably durable, and completely unique. I designed it to be great for every day use with three pockets, magnetic closures, and fully lined interior.

- 1 large interior pocket
- 2 small exterior pockets
- Fully lined with a washable black satin
- Leather-like rubber exterior
- Chrome magnetic closure
- Comfortable rubber handles
- Measures 17" x 10" x 4 1/2"
- Machine washable. Lay flat to dry.
- Chrome hardware



10% of your order will be donated to Susan G Komen for breast cancer research in memory of my sister.

All my orders come with free gift wrapping and a 30 day money back guarantee. I want you to be as happy receiving my products as I am making them.


I Love with a capital "L" the hardware/ biker-chic look lately and I especially love how I think this design really captures the leather-like look that I really strive for. I'm one of those crazy people that is drawn towards leather but don't like the idea of wearing it. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...