.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Inspiration behind the Corrine Clutch

My new rubber clutch is the perfect night-out bag with its compact size, durable exterior and conversation-starting material. It hangs comfortably from a rubber wristlet and carries a lipstick, cell phone, cards, and keys with ease. I named it the Corrine Clutch after my mom, Corrine Miller, who spent hours upon hours helping me with the design and completion of them.




My mom has been the most amazing support with my business. From watching the baby to cutting fabric, making linings, and prepping zippers, my projects have come along so much faster with her help. Her input has shaped most of my bags from the hobo bag to the Corrine clutch. She loved the design and we switched roles as I made fabric, cut patterns and prepped zippers and she sewed the pieces together. She was so proud of the finished product it was as if the bag named itself: the Corrine Clutch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...