.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Singer 660 service manual and product list

I got this new sewing machine named Helga so I can make the blown tire messenger bag, newsprint cosmetic case, and blown tire hobo purse that are on backorder. I'm so excited! I decided Helga is the perfect name for her because it's burly, heavy, kick-ass and pretty much all around perfect for the massive sewing machine that it is. Everything on it works just fine but I didn't bother to figure out how to thread it before I spent several hundred dollars on it. It's been 3 long days now and it seems like as soon as I'm ready to start working, something comes up and I can't. The needle just falls out or  the stitch doesn't catch or I put the bobbin in wrong. After 2 days, I finally found the manual online. Click here to get the product list and service manual. It has everything you need for a Singer 660 A203. I know there's several people online searching for it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...