.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Game Plan for 2010

I think the cuffs, rings, necklaces and earrings just look so cool, but is there already to many out there? I make some fantastic wtisted earrings and necklaces but I don't have a laser cutter to make the really intricate designs. I feel like there's so much that I wanna do that it's hard not to just get swept away with everything. Sometimes I get frustrated that I just don't have the exposure that I'd like. I mean, how do I really do that?




Here's the complete line that I'd like to have on etsy, artfire, 1000markets, and in several boutques and 3 markets by the end of 2010.

Messenger Bags:
-faux leather/ fused grocery bag
-billboard vinyl
-treated newspaper

Purses:
-record
-billboard
-treated newspaper

Wallets
-faux leather/ fused grocery bag

-billboard vinyl
-treated newspaper
-blown tire rubber

-record bowls
-wine bottle pastery roller
-beer/ wine bottle glasses
-wine bottle hanging lamp
-wine bottle chandalier
-salsa and chip record bowl
-record earrings and necklace spiral
-geometric record earrngs and jewelry
-painted record cuffs
-painted record bands
-record rings
-blown tire IPOD carrier
-fused plastic IPOD carrier
-cosmetic case
-woven magazine purse
-woven magazine clutch
-cassette tape coin purse
-milk carton coin purse
-wine bottle tiki torches
-car interior moccassins
-recycled artwork
-record buisness card holder
-dali inspired vinyl clock
-blown tire belt and buckle
-blanket coats
-accent pillows
-seat belt purse
-record mail organizer
-gift bags
-business card holder

.......is what I have so far. Eventually I want enough to have a complete line of recycled home and personal accessories..... I have this year to really jump start and see how this thing takes off. Wish me luck!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...